|Islamist Rage (thepeoplescube.com)|
In any case, it's probably a good time to review your everyday disaster preparations.
- Always keep no less than a half of tank in the cars and trucks
- Have at the very least one week's worth of water, food and supplies
- Be able to live "off the grid" (light, heat, cooking, sanitation, etc) for a week
- Money talks; be prepared to shout with physical cash
- Get a good first-aid kit: more than the cheapy band-aids and aspirin kits
- Have a good toolset: standard tools, plus prybars, axes, util. knives and guns
- Prepare your bug out bag, or as we call them: Go Boxes (3 Rubbermaid boxes)
- Lock your house and car doors
- Keep your head on a swivel
- Most importantly: exercise, get in shape, lose weight, and quit smoking -- a heart attack is by far the most probable killer you will face
As I tell the wife when she accuses me yet again of paranoia: "Yes, I'm paranoid -- But, am I paranoid enough?"