Be assured, our progressive elites are eying the excessive firearms freedoms we enjoy here in the Grate State of California. This year, there is an overflowing bed-pan of anti-gun legislation. It’d be repetitious to say they are unconstitutional, unworkable, ineffective, expensive, ill-considered and malicious attempts to hurt the unreeducated bitter-clingers that are somehow still in the state.
- Adding single-shot handguns to the “Safe” Handgun List process;·
- An expensive and onerous license and individual purchase background check requirement for anyone (legally) buying ammunition; ·
- Criminalizing “homebuilt” (80% lower) firearms;·
- Registration of BB-Guns;·
- And worst of all, the horrendously unconstitutional Gun Violence Restraining Orders and Firearm Seizure Warrants to be issued with a mere accusation.
c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 445-2841
Fax: (916) 558-3160
These are just a few of the reasons that, as a Fifth-Generation Californian, I will soon be moving to Texas.